Learn more about our policies
Ordered the wrong product? Maybe we did something wrong and mucked up your order? Have you reacted with our products? (although rare, people can still react to natural products made for sensitive skins). Whatever the reason, please know that we really want you to have a fantastic experience with us, so even if it’s not for you, we want you to tell all of your friends how great your encounter was.
You will be pleased to know that returns are happily accepted with prior approval from Regrow Hair Clinics. We will exchange or refund your order once the products have been returned to us. All we ask is that you please check your order upon delivery and notify us of any issues within 7 days of receipt.
If you are concerned that the product is not working (it may take up to 3 months), or you may be reacting (a tingling sensation is normal), please email us straight away and Adam will contact you personally. Remember, he has seen over 20,000 people with hair loss and scalp conditions and will be more than happy to discuss any issues with you. We want you to be the most fabulous version of YOU!
So whatever the issue is, please contact us at [email protected] and we will be in touch shortly!
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Regrow Hair Clinics’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 3A/48-50 Sugar Road, Maroochydore, QLD, 4558. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Queensland.
Firstly, please be assured that we will never, ever give your information out to a third party. Pinkie promise with sprinkles on top.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Title and name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as full address and postcode
- Other information relevant to customer newsletters and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided – if you have specifically allowed this.
- From time to time, we may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.